Classes & Booking Policy
How To Get Started
If you have no previous experience in Pilates, you are recommended to do a minimum of 4 Private (1-to-1) sessions, which aims to introduce you to the principles of Pilates which is fundamental in achieving the long-term benefits of the exercise programme. These Quick Start Sessions will be incorporated into the Introductory Pilates when you join the class.
We provide comprehensive rehabilitative programme for clients with chronic pain and injuries. Clients who require structural and alignment work are highly recommended to work with a teacher privately. Our Master Teacher and the Pilates Rehab Practitioner (Physiotherapist) have more than 10 years of experience in the field of chronic pain rehabilitation.
How To Book Your Class
You can book your Reformer Group classes at www.pilatesworksplus.com
You need to contact our Frontdesk to make an appointment for your Private (1-to-1) and Duet class
Private (1-To-1) Pilates Classes
(Private and Duet classes: 60 mins per session)
- Private Class $135
- Package : 5 sessions $641.25 ($128.25/class)
- Package : 10 sessions $1,215 ($121.50/class)
- Private Class(Senior Teacher) $160
- Package : 5 sessions $760 ($152/class)
- Package : 10 sessions $1,440 ($144/class)
- Package : 20 sessions $2,720 ($136/class)
- Package for 2 (Duet) $85 per person
- Package : 10 sessions $765 per person
- (Per person to commit to 10 sessions)
Reformer Group Classes
(Maximum Capacity: 5 pax per class)
Reformer Group (60mins)
- 1 session $43
- 5 sessions $200 ($40/class)
- 10 sessions $380 ($38/class)
- 20 sessions $720 ($36/class)
Trial Rate For 1st Time Clients
Group Class $30 (1 session only)
Private Class $95 per session (Max. 20 sessions)*
*Not Valid for Senior Instructors. 10 sessions valid for 4 months and 20 sessions for 8 months
- Private (5 & 10 sessions) are valid for 3 and 6 months respectively
- Private and Duet (20 sessions) is valid for 12 months
- Reformer Group (5 sessions ) is valid for 2 months
- Reformer Group (10 sessions) is valid for 4 months
- Reformer Group (20 sessions) is valid for 8 months
*Validity is as stated above, from the date of purchase.
Group Class Types
General Group Classes
- 60 min Mixed Level/Beginner/Intermediate
Specialised Group Classes
- Back Care
- Tech Posture
- Stretch and Release
- Above 50s
We encourage you to play an active role in your exercise training. You will learn to be independent with the equipment set up. Do understand that continuity will be an important factor in achieving progress and the desired results.
For maximum performance enhancement and alignment changes, 3 sessions per week are optimal. Regular attendance of 2 sessions per week is strongly recommended.
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for all Private (1-to-1) classes.
There is a 12 hour cancellation policy for all Reformer Group classes.
Failing to do so will have a class credit deducted from your package. We seek your understanding as we have to consider our wait-listers and the time of the teacher we booked.
All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Packages between Kent Ridge, Holland, Parkway Centre and Jurong Gateway studio are non-transferrable.
- Appointment booking is required for all classes.
- Exercise attire that is slightly form-fitting and socks are required to be worn for classes. Socks are available for purchase at our studio.
- Usage of equipment to be under the supervision of a teacher at all times.
- Clients are responsible for returning equipment to the rightful place and cleaning up after use.
- Usage of mobile phones is prohibited during classes.
- We recommend that no jewellery be worn during classes.
- We will not be responsible for any loss of valuables.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the exercise rooms.
|In 10 sessions, you’ll feel the difference; In 20 sessions, you’ll see difference; In 30 sessions, you’ll have a whole new body – Joseph Pilates|